Jay Leno Reportedly Rushed to Hospital After Vintage Car Explodes

Jay Leno The comedian was rushed to hospital after suffering burns to his face after an unexpected fire broke out in one of his vintage cars on Sunday.

“Thanks, Jay is fine,” his agent, Steve Levine, told The Daily Beast via email Monday afternoon.

A gas fire breaks out in the Los Angeles garage where Leno keeps his prized vintage car collection. The flames burned the left side of Leno’s face, but thankfully his eye and ear were spared, unnamed sources said. TMZWho first broke the news.

“I suffered some serious burns in a gasoline fire,” Leno said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “I’m fine. It’ll just take a week or two to get back on my feet.”

Leno was taken to Grossman Burn Center where he is recovering from his injuries.

He has canceled all his engagements for the week, including an appearance at The Financial Brands Conference on Sunday.

“His family was not able to provide us with many details, but there was a very serious medical emergency that is preventing Jay from traveling,” conference organizers said in an email received by attendees. Yahoo! news. “All we know is that he’s alive, so tonight our prayers go out to him and his family.”

Source link

Leave a Comment